Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting up and running with the social networking

I've been playing a lot with Twitter today, experimenting with using it to market and network. Up side, lots of people out there share my interests in things vintage and collectible. Down side, the thing is a major time sink! I mean, I could spend hours tweeting, and that's time I should be working. So the challenge is to learn to use it judiciously and in a way that will maximize the potential without it sucking me into a major black hole.

Still pondering, stay with Auctiva, or leave? Tomorrow ColderICE is doing a conference call/meeting thing to discuss it among users like me. Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/djrods


Will be interesting to see what's going to be said/done. Not sure they'll care what we think, but worth a try anyway.

No comments: